Spicy Chicken Sandwich with Nashville Style Dressing
Try this fresh take on the classic spicy fried chicken sandwich with trending Nashville style hot sauce! This is a simple, delicious recipe that is easy to put together in just 5-15 minutes.
Total cook time
Spicy Chicken Sandwich
- 2 pieces Signature Cafe® fried chicken breast (hand bread 8ct bag), cut into slices
- 4 slices Signature SELECT™ artisan French or Italian bread
- 1 cup lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup spicy mayonnaise (see below)
- 8 pickle chips
Nashville Style Spicy Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Cut bread loaf into slices.
Prepare spicy mayonnaise. Combine ingredients together and reserve.
Spread onto slices.
Arrange sliced chicken on half the bread and place lettuce and pickle chips on other half.
Dress with additional spicy mayonnaise.
Fold together, spear with sandwich pick, slice on diagonal and enjoy.
Step 7 :: Helpful Hints
If you like prefer spicier food, add more cayenne or your favorite hot sauce to the spicy mayonnaise.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.