Tangy, tasty, and topped with Tajin, this homemade guacamole dip is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Made with Signature Farms® Avocados and just the right amount of spice, you'll be going back for more than just seconds!
Total cook time
- 3 Signature Farms® Avocados, ripe
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon Signature SELECT™ Chili Powder
- 1 Signature Farms® Yellow Onion, small dice
- 1 vine ripe tomato, small dice
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 teaspoon Signature SELECT™ Plain Salt
- 1 teaspoon Signature SELECT™ Ground Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Signature SELECT™ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Tajin Classic seasoning
Step 1 :: helpful hints
If you're wanting more spice, throw in half of a finely chopped, fresh jalapeño!
Halve the avocados, remove the seeds, and use a spoon to scoop the flesh into a bowl.
Add the chili, cilantro, and onion. Mash together with a whisk.
Gently fold in the tomato, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Taste for seasoning.
Garnish with olive oil and Tajin seasoning.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.