- Bronze Medal - 2022 TEXSOM International Wine Awards (2019 Vintage)
- Vivino rated the Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon 2016 vintage as one of the top 5% of wines in the world
- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon
- Red wine with flavors of blackberry, toasted hazelnut and cinnamon
- Full bodied, red wine with aromas of dark fruits, cinnamon, clove and subtle oak
Cabernet Sauvignon, Vintage 2017
My father's name was Joseph, but his friends just called him Josh. Grape growers that I call friends helped handcrafted the first vintage of Josh Cellars, a winemaker's wine we made just for each other. This Cabernet Sauvignon offers ripe blackberry and cherry flavors, accented by spices and toasted oak, ending with a long soft finish, and true to the first wine we made. Expressive and bold but smooth and approachable, it's a wine I make for your family, friends, and the man I called Dad. - Josh Carr, Founder and Son. www.joshcellars.com. Alc 13.5% by vol. Blended & bottled by Joseph Carr, Hopland, CA.