Meal Prep 101: Crockpot Chicken
Make your week easy by prepping the protein at the beginning. Crockpot Chicken is super-easy, and gives you tender, shredded chicken to use in a variety of ways throughout your week!
- 5 pounds O Organics boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 ounces dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 medium O Organics onion (diced)
- 2-3 O Organics garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon O Organics black pepper
- 2 tablespoons O Organics fresh thyme leaves
Place chicken in a crockpot. Add remaining ingredients.
Cook on low 6 1/2 - 8 hours or until internal temperature of 165º is reached.
Remove from crockpot and let cool.
Shred chicken. Makes about 10 cups.
All recipe ingredients should be cooked to a safe internal temperature according to USDA guidelines. After preparing a recipe, please store any leftovers in the refrigerator.