Buy it Again
Finish Dishwasher Detergent Advanced Gel Lemon Scent Jug - 75 Oz
Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Advanced, Lemon Scent, Gel
No. 1 world's recommended brand (Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide). Deep cleaning power. Upgrade to cleaning power of all in 1. Pre-Soakers: Burst into action to scrub away the toughest food residues like baked-on lasagna and dried-on oatmeal. Powerful cleaners: Remove even the toughest stains and gently scrub your dishes and glasses sparkling clean. More dishwasher brands recommend Finish products worldwide than any other brand. Contains less than 0.5% phosphorus by weight. Finish Gel is safe for septic systems. Health. Hygiene. Home. www.FinishDishwashing.com. www.happier-homes.com. Questions? 1-800-228-4722 for ingredient and other information, www.FinishDishwashing.com. For best results, also use: Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent for outstanding spot and residue protection + Finish Dishwasher Cleaner for a dishwasher free for grease and limescale buidup. Made in USA.
Servings Per Container:
|Calories||Amount Per Serving
|% Daily Value|
|Calories From Fat||Amount Per serving 0|
|Total Fat||Amount Per serving (-)||(-)|
|Saturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)||(-)|
|Trans Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Monounsaturated Fat||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Cholesterol||Amount Per serving (-)||(-)|
|Sodium||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Total Carbohydrate||Amount Per serving (-)||(-)|
|Dietary Fiber||Amount Per serving (-)||(-)|
|Sugars||Amount Per serving (-)|
|Protein||Amount Per serving|
Warning Contains: Caution: Harmful if swallowed or put in mouth. Eye irritant. Caution: Harmful if swallowed. Eye and skin irritant. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, mucous membranes and clothing. Do not mix with any other products such as dishwashing liquids, cleaning products or ammonia as harmful fumes may be generated. Not for handwashing. Contains sodium disilicate, potassium hydroxide and sodium hypochlorite. First Aid: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Drink a glass of water. Call a Poison Control Center or physician. If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes with plenty of water. Remove any contact lenses and continue rinsing eyes for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, get medical attention immediately. If on skin, immediately wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists get medical attention. Keep out reach of children.
Product details/images for convenience only. Consult Product label for the most current and accurate information. We assume no liability for any inaccuracies/misstatements about Products listed on our website/app.